বুধবার, ১৩ জুন, ২০১২

Howdy! I am Leni and this my website. I created this website as a project for Eglinton Articles, which is an ESL and Website Development course. If you'd like to hire me, look for the contact form found on this site. Below is my personal Resume, with a few examples of sites and articles I created perversely.

Certifications
Graduated with honors from Ryerson University
8 years of web content writing experience (particularly for Internet based customers)
6 years of web development experience.
Competent, team player professional with a taste for specifics.

Work Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2006 - Present
Office manager
Responsible for setting up a international crew of writers to match a multifaceted list of increased goals and objectives.
- Make new records for productivity, developing production by 30% globally
- Properly controlled continuous logs of task distribution
- Managed QA for worldwide creation over a sizable crew of content writers

Self Employed Wp Website Designer
2007-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in French
Exceptional knowledge using a numerous choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন